At the beginning of the show
“After Thanksgiving, it just does not feel like the month of November anymore” says fan show host Alex Berger to Dawn Montgomery-Greene. We start off a little bit differently talking about the hirings and firings of College football head coaches.
Dawn’s Top 5:
5. South Carolina fans throwing bottles at Clemson players
4. Dawn’s experience covering the Georgia State vs Appalachian State game
3. The shootout in Florida with UCF vs USF Game
2. UAB is going bowling in the Bahamas
1. Number one goes down and Auburn fans are thinking they’re automatically going to be in the field of four
We try to make sense of all the craziness that was on your Twitter feed this past weekend. Rivalry week did not disappoint! The Pitt vs. Miami game was a black Friday upset that shook up the top five in the playoff poll. Then going into Saturday seeing Alabama pretty much shoot themselves in the foot. Auburn took advantage of those mistakes and beat them at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Number one number two both went down on the same weekend, but number three probably had the best performance of the weekend. Clemson destroyed South Carolina in Columbia to prove why they are reigning National champions. At the Georgia vs. Georgia Tech game you could tell Kirby Smart really wanted and needed that win for his legacy. We also chat about where does Georgia Tech go from here and what does the future look like for GT. Ending the show talking about how Jake Fromm suspended his Sunday afternoon with his teammates. Fromm went hunting!